Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
You guys….I’ve made some good stuff before. But this is like no other.
Its goey…and warm…and pumpkiny
It doesn’t even need an intro…you must make it!
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour or your choice of gluten free flour if preferred
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- ½ cup chocolate chips optional, but let’s be real….
- 1/4 cup oats I use old-fashioned gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee if avoiding dairy, melted
- 1 tablespoon whole-wheat flour or your choice of gluten free flour if preferred
Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
Mix the wet ingredients in a separate large bowl
Combine the dry ingredients to the wet bake at 350 for 45 min
**Feel free to make this gluten-free by using a gluten free flour like chickpea, coconut, arrowroot, or almond flour.