My nutrition supplement recommendations are not due to my opinion or beliefs. They stem from science, experience, and the knowledge that our food, soil, and environment is not what it used to be. I work exclusively with pharmaceutical grade professional brands created for health professionals and their patients, and not available otherwise. These companies follow and exceed GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) promulgated by FDA.
I work with two companies that specialize in nutraceuticals: Nutrametrix and Emerson Ecologics. I have found that between those two, I can get the best quality of all the supplements to meet your needs. See below for details about them, their uniqueness and how to create a patient account.
What is an Isotonic Solution?
“Isotonic” means having the same carbohydrate and electrolyte concentration as your body’s own fluids. All our bodily fluids, such as sweat, blood, tears, and saliva, are naturally isotonic. Therefore the nutrients in the isotonic form are recognized by your body as self. The isotonic state allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine, delivered efficiently for optimal nutrient concentration.
These supplements reduce the time it takes for nutrients to reach the bloodstream and lessens nutrient loss by digestion. They are also buffered to minimize stomach upset. Approximately 95% of the content of the supplement in a fluid form is ready for absorption in the small intestine in about 5-8 minutes. Isotonic delivery of nutrients is second only to intravenous solutions, some of which are in fact, also isotonic.
Isotonix Delivery System – is second only to IV Treatment. I have worked with this brand for many years with excellent results that I had never experienced before with traditional capsules or pills. It is almost as effective and as fast as IV. Because of the formulation, little nutritive value is lost; making the delivery of nutrients highly concentrated. This offers maximum results with an absorption rate of 90-95%.
Bypassing Mal-absorption Issues: This line is particularly beneficial to my highly compromised patients with malabsorption and multiple deficiencies. The nutrients in the isotonic solution mimic the bodily fluids, require no digestion, and are recognized as self—absorbing in minutes. Patients literally feel a pick up of energy from a methylated B complex within 10-15 minutes.
High compliance with patients: Isotonix have a pleasant taste and are well liked by patients because they can combine them together in a cocktail and drink it at once.
Fewer Pills to Swallow: Because this line offers an entire array of vitamins and minerals, it is a great option for patients who, for any reason, are not able or willing to swallow capsules.
Clean Formulations: The Isotonix powders have no fillers, binders, coatings or lubricants that are common to tablets and capsules
GMO-free: more and more of these products have been tested and certified to be GMO-free
Balanced Formulations: Isotonix vitamins and minerals are very well designed, synergistic formulations. For example, Vitamin D3 has the right dose of 5000IU and contains K2, which is exactly how Vitamin D should be taken. Calcium is made up of a very conservative dose of 375mg with 5 types of calcium and all the necessary cofactors in the right dosages, such as Mg, Mn, or Boron. Calcium should never be taken alone or in high doses at one time.
Customizing Your Supplements: The Isotonic solutions allow me to completely customize a formulation for each of my patients. I create this “custom cocktail” in an effort to provide an individualized approach to wellness.
Most are vegetarian, as well as gluten and dairy free, which is very important for my patients.
Shipping is from $5.00 down to free shipping on $99+ orders; each order provides cash back.
To Create a NutraMetrix Patient Account:
- Click on this link (https://www.nutrametrix.com/amandarigby )
I may have created your account already for you, in which case an email was sent with your temporary password(*) and PCID number(**); otherwise, follow the steps below
- Put in your contact information, including telephone number and email you want to link to this account
Important: record the 7-digit PCID = (that stands for preferred Customer ID number) Do not lose it.
- (*) You will be given a temporary password- when you reset it, please choose a password you can share with me for any future needs such as IT trouble shooting, making you a custom cocktail formulation, etc. So that I can access your account; provide me with that password
- (**) Your login: you can use your email or your PCID; your email may change or expire, but your PCID will always remain the same, just like your SS#!
Customer Service: 800-264-6950 during business hours, M-F. Otherwise, reach out to me.
This is a company that specializes in distributing thousands of products made by hundreds of the best professional brands on the market. Many doctors, integrative, functional and naturopathic clinicians and nutritionists use those products with confidence for the following reasons:
- It is for clinicians-patients access only.
- It specializes in carrying hundreds of the pharmaceutical professional brands clinicians like me prefer.
- It has a very close relationship with each manufacturer and gets products directly from them.
- It stores and ships the products appropriately.
- They have clinicians on staff—often Naturopathic Doctors—who are highly experiences in nutritional supplements available for consulting.
- They typically deliver in 2 business days.
- They allow me to give my patients discounts on their products.
- It provides refill reminders and specific usage instructions.
- Their flat fee for shipping is $4.95 or free on orders over $49.
To Create Emerson Wellevate Patient Account:
- If you’ve been invited by email, click Activate Your Account. Once you’re on wellevate.me, enter your contact information and set a password. Then click Create Account. Enter a few additional details about your preferences and shipping address. When finished, click Complete.
- If you’ve been invited by a direct link, click the link below:
- Follow the link below and you will be directed to the Wellevate℠ registration page:
https://wellevate.me/healthyselfnutrition or call 1-855- 935-5382.
- Enter your email in the registration field and click the blue “Register” button below.
- Simply enter your name and address.
- You’re ready to order!
Customer Support associates available via phone, email or live chat (M-F 8:30am-8:00pm EST).