Sprouts: Types, Benefits, And How You Can Incorporate Them In Your Diet
Sprouts are an amazing source of #elevatedbiotics – the #goodgutguys that can withstand growth and environmental pressures. Think of what we can do if we eat them 😉#Superhuman.
Eating greens this early (as they sprout) decreases the digestion time- allowing you to reap the benefits quicker.
They also contain high concentrations of health compounds anywhere from 10-100x than the matured plant #BigBangForYourBuck
- Reproductive health – rebalance and restore hormones
- Brain health – pull toxic metals from brain, rejuvenate neurons
- Skin repair
- Help produce B12
- Pack a powerful punch – house more than 60 minerals
Types of sprouts:
- Sunflower greens
All provide different benefits so variety is always a good idea.
How I incorporate them into my day:
- I started growing my own – easiest thing this brown thumb has done – and throw them on everythaan.
- Especially: avocado toast, salads, wraps, on top of bowls.
Grow your own! I use high mowing seeds and grow in a mason jar – no green thumb needed 😉